Millward Brown Analyst- Summer 2018 start in United States
Kantar Millward Brown Analytics is seeking market research professionals with 0-2 years’ experience to join our team summer 2018! The Analyst position is the heart and soul of what we do. This entry level position is an integral part of our project teams and is involved in all phases of our global market research projects. Analysts at MaPS are heavily involved in questionnaire design, data analysis and interpretation, and working in small teams to deliver results.
*This role has a Summer 2018 start date. Please include a cover letter with your application & your GPA.
- Designing research questionnaires to address client’s research objective
- Managing day to day processes throughout a project including study programmers, data collection vendors and data processing facilities
- Monitoring and communicating the study’s progress to the team and suggesting adjustments to the study when needed
- Working closely with team members from all business levels and across multiple time zones
- Analyzing and interpreting data and statistical models for client deliverables and (when applicable) ad hoc requests
- Assisting in the development of story-driven reports by synthesizing market research data
QUALIFICATIONS Successful Analysts at MaPS (a division of Kantar Millward Brown Analytics) are intellectually curious, strategic thinkers, and excellent communicators. They love data and how it can tell a story. We hire for this role directly from college or from industry, so most incoming Analysts at MaPS have 0-2 years’ of relevant experience. We want candidates who have a deep desire to learn and have a strong work ethic. Additional requirements include:
- BA/BS in any discipline
- Demonstrated interest in marketing research
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills
- Proven strong time management capabilities
- Robust oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills (we’ll test you!)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in marketing research and/or statistics is desirable, but not required
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
MaPS is a division of Kantar Millward Brown Analytics. We are a custom market research, analytics, and consulting firm. Our main purpose is to use connected data intelligence to unlock insights that help clients drive growth. We remain a part of the Millward Brown family of companies as well as the Kantar and WPP network.
How to Apply
If this has peaked your interest and you’re interested in learning more, please apply on our website at https://millwardbrownanalytics.com/MBAcareers/Career.html
Kantar Operating Brand: Kantar Millward Brown
Location: US - Los Angeles, CA (Universal City)
Req # (ID): 12647