SMG Premium Services Internship - Summer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Description of Position:
The Premium Services Intern will provide support to the full-time premium services staff for all concerts, family shows, sporting events or festivals at the BOK Center. This position will focus on event coordination, grassroots, social media and internal marketing and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Provide support to the Premium Services department and other staff with the planning and implementation of all media, retail and promotional plans for festivals, expos, family shows and entertainment events at the BOK Center and Tulsa Convention Center.
- Assist with ticket mail outs, maintaining files & paperwork, handling mail, telephone support, computer skills (Outlook, excel, word) and ticketing.
- Keep current records for media and public relations contacts
- Support event elements including: media, meet-&-greets, sponsorship elements, photo opportunities and in arena components
- Assisting in the coordination of mailing lists, cross-over event lists and other grassroots marketing efforts
- Conduct demographic and psychographics research for various department projects
- Actively participate in staff meetings/planning meeting related to proposed projects
- Be on-site and provide support to staff.
- Other duties as assigned by BOK Center Management
SMG expects all of its employees to act with honesty, integrity and professionalism in accordance with the company's high standards of ethical conduct, to respect the company's rules and policies, and to know and accept the company's rules and policies and contribute fully to their attainment.
Besides commitment, enthusiasm, personal drive, the ability to take direction and constructive criticism, and a willingness to learn, an intern must have completed their sophomore year in college and carry a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, Photoshop and other software applications are helpful. Applicants must also demonstrate effective communicative abilities, both written and verbal. Internship must be related to major or current course of study.
In general, internships last 12 weeks, specific programs will vary.
Recruiter: Allen Curd
200 S. Denver Ave
Tulsa OK 74103
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at (918) 894-4353.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled