Nvidia System Software Engineer (Summer Intern) in Taipei, Taiwan
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged software Intern with experience in system software development to join the GPU SW team. You will design key aspects of our production GPU kernel drivers and embedded SW. You should demonstrate the ability to excel in an environment with complex software and hardware designs.
What you’ll be doing:
- You would be heavily involved to clean up the backbone of the large system software to produce our world-class products.
- You would have chance to participate the on-going & new project to enhance the development process to the customer desktops, notebooks, workstations, HPC, and gaming console products that are used throughout the world.
What we need to see:
- You should have a BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree.
- You can demonstrate a hand on technical background; excellent C programming, Perl/Python, and low-level driver experience.
- You are an asset if you have familiarity with computer system architecture, microprocessor, and microcontroller fundamentals (caches, buses, memory controllers, DMA, etc).
- Kernel experience with Linux, Android, Chrome, or Windows systems.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Familiarity with programming language/security concepts; this includes testing techniques and a familiarity with static code analysis, dynamic analysis, fuzzing, negative testing and other techniques.
- Experience on big complex system-level SW build flow/maintenance/Open Source Project.
- Experience with complex system-level debugging is invaluable.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative, passionate and self-motivated, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for great people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time