Copper Mountain Resort Woodward Summer Camp Driver in Soda Springs, California
For your application to be considered:
- Please complete questions in full
- Submit a resume
- Provide 3 References
The Camp Driver works under the supervision of the Transportation Coordinator. Camp Drivers must be at least 25 years old and have a clean driving record. Camp Drivers are responsible for transporting campers, staff, and special guests to and from airports, bus stations, or medical facilities with camp vehicles. Drivers have scheduled work times and are also on-call during their entire stay in case of emergency. A comprehensive training upon arrival will provide detailed information on company policies and procedures. In exchange for your services, you will receive a $300 discount from your child's total tuition fees.
All camp employees are role models to our campers and should be prepared to represent the Woodward brand to the highest standard.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Attend mandatory training session covering all aspects of your job including company vehicle policies and procedures
- General cleaning and maintenance of vehicles
- Maintain a positive attitude and arrive to shifts on time
- Sleep in a bunk bed in the Bunkhouse, possibly with campers. While you are not responsible for counseling duties, you are expected to respect Bunkhouse rules.
- Work with supervisors and managers to ensure campers are receiving the best possible service and care.
- Transport and accompany campers in a medical situation; it is possible that you will have to spend the night at a medical facility until a parent arrives.
- Weekend transportation runs may require an overnight stay off camp grounds
- Uphold highest standard of professionalism in appearance and behavior at all times
- Behave in a manner appropriate to our youngest campers (7 years old)
- Other duties as assigned
- Honest and has the highest integrity
- Live on camp grounds in assigned housing and adhere to all camp rules
- Follows all established policies and procedures
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Communicates professionally and discreetly
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high pressure environment
- Flexible with hours and days of work; can work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Organizes tasks and prioritizes personal time and work to have a good balance
- Background and DMV check
- Parent of a registered camper
- 3 References
Certification & Education Requirements:
- Driver's License required
- CPR and first aid certification preferred
- Summer camp experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled