Leonard Bus Sales Detail Technician - Summer/Seasonal Position in Saratoga Springs, New York
Begin your technician career at Leonard Bus Sales this summer! As a Detail Technician you will clean and detail new and used buses and company vehicles in preparation for delivery. You will also work with other aspects of the New Bus Prep team, assisting New Bus Prep Technicians, documenting and notifying supervisors of vehicles in need of repairs and inspection of vehicles after completion of work to ensure all work has been carried out correctly.
We are looking for an aggressive self-starter who has the ability and the drive to:
- Clean the inside and outside of new and used buses and company vehicles in preparation for delivery.
- Details the new and used buses and company vehicles in preparation for delivery.
- Documents and notifies supervisors of vehicles in need of repairs.
- Assists new bus prep technicians as directed
- Inspects buses/company vehicles after cleaning/detailing to ensure all work has been carried out correctly.
We are seeking a detail technician who loves to work in the service department! If you are the person that we are looking for you will enjoy:
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Tool, boot and safety glass allowances
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in relevant software and basic computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office products and applications
- Mechanical aptitudes with technical experience in the medium/heavy-duty truck/bus industry
- Valid NYS driver license
- Obtain CDL endorsement within 3 (three) months of hire and maintained throughout employment