Cornerstone onDemand Compensation and Benefits Summer Intern, Talent (Santa Monica, CA) in Santa Monica, California
We're looking for a
Compensation and Benefits Summer Intern, Talent (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Incoming College Junior, Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per week
- Available May 30- August 24, 2018 (dates are flexible)
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
* Position Description: *
Do you want to be an HR Superstar? Why not experience life as a CORNERSTAR!
Cornerstone OnDemand is an exciting workplace that develops cutting edge technology to help organizations teach, train, recruit and manage their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better.
We are looking for an intern on our Talent team to assist with impactful compensation and HR related projects including compensation evaluation, salary structure analysis and more.
The ideal candidate will be a student nearing the end of his/her studies looking for practical, hands-on learning experience in the HR/Talent/Compensation field.
In this internship you will...
- Provide support for the management and development of compensationand benefitsprograms to 1,800 employees across the globe.
- Assist with the development of salary structures and hierarchies covering multiple base salary and variable compensation plans across 26 countries.
- Interact with various department leaders and managers to help develop job descriptions and ensure job description database accuracy.
- Track and analyze compensation and employee data using Excel and create compa-ratios to accurately assess the organization’s relative compensation position to market.
- Provide assistance with addressing benefits questions via benefits inbox.
- Review and provide highlights on published studies.
- Run analysis on compensation equity and various other projects.
- Use your creativity to create communication pieces around any updates or changes to benefits.
You got what it takes if you have...
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate experience with databases and spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Strong written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A big plus, an interest in Human Resources
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.