Cornerstone onDemand Client Experience Analyst Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA) in Santa Monica, California
We're looking for a
Client Experience Analyst Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Incoming college Junior, Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per week
- Available May 30-August 24, 2018 (flexible dates available)
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
The Client Experience Analyst Intern will play a vital part in helping us to understand client feedback and drivers of client satisfaction. You will be involved in streamlining of existing processes, building dashboards for our executives, and organizing and analyzing data related to Cornerstone’s clients.
In this internship you will...
- Assist Client Insights team in understanding the client journey at Cornerstone, including analyzing historical interactions at various touchpoints and making recommendations on where we should be surveying.
- Build Client Experience dashboards to help stakeholders get a real-time view of client experience KPIs and sentiments.
- Make various ad hoc and documentation improvements for Client Experience stakeholders (for example, creating survey checklists, FAQ documents on dashboards, documenting client feedback framework, etc)
- Help us to create a uniform list of definitions of client experience data points that will be used consistently in the organization.
You got what it takes if you have...
- Customer-focused mindset
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to identify patterns in data and tell a story or make recommendations
- Solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint is required; experience with other data analysis tools is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience designing or creating surveys is a big plus
- Background or strong interest in customer experience data is a big plus
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.