Caraco Pharmaceutical Summer Intern in Princeton, New Jersey
If you’re looking for a summer internship, we invite you to check out our website atwww.sunpharma.com. Sun Pharma is the fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. It is also India’s largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceuticals company by market capitalization. Our global revenues are $4.5 billion.
We offer ambitious college students the opportunity to take on hands-on and challenging assignments within a variety of Sun’s Business Units and Functions. Summer interns will work side by side with managers on special projects throughout the duration of the program.
Sun has multiple internships spanning a variety of disciplines available for the summer of 2018.
- Qualified candidates must be enrolled in a bachelors, masters or doctoral degree programs
- Available to work for at least 10 weeks between June and August
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future
- We welcome degrees in science, biotech or business though not required
- Prior intern or student leadership experience is preferred (demonstrates sense of responsibility and greater chance of good organizational skills, ability to self-direct, and strong time management
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs is preferred
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and work individually (independently) as well as on a team
Location: NJ, Princeton
Job Category: Research & Development
Employment Duration: Temporary