CoreLogic Temporary, Tech Services (Summer Hire) in Oxford, Mississippi
Posting Job Description
- Gains an understanding of the collateral review lifecycle and our portal products.
- Learns to provide technical support to industry service providers.
- Assists with adding documentation to an online knowledge base for Support personnel.
- Receives general supervision and guidance from more experienced team members.
- Follows department processes, procedures and client requirements; may make recommendations and/or implement improvements/solutions.
- Utilizes tools to compile, query and analyze data according to defined business roles and procedures. May produce reports from various data sources (external and internal) to provide business stakeholders actionable information or business intelligence.
- Tracks project information, follows up on issue status, resolves routine issues, reports status to management.
- Participates in Internship Program activities and events to include: onboarding, educational activities, information sessions, product demos and social events.
- Provides general administrative support as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The CoreLogic Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to integrate their knowledge, capabilities and academic learnings with practical business experience and skill development at CoreLogic, a leading data, analytics and services organization. The Summer Intern engages on meaningful short-term projects that contribute to CoreLogic business objectives, as well as foster the development of skills and capabilities that support the growth of the organization.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program pursuing a related degree at an accredited 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of relevant coursework completed
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate grade point average, on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Prior internship or co-op experience preferred
- Participation in activities related to field preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience through participation in volunteer activities, educational forums and/or prior work experience
Assignment Specific Experience
- Previous customer service experience or technical training preferred
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of processes, procedures and products of Technical Support
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation; strong interpersonal abilities
- Solid analytical capability; ability to exercise sound judgment; strong decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of quality orientation
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to take direction from multiple people; ability to flex to the work styles of others
- Ability to be a collaborative team player in a fast paced/changing environment; self-motivated and directed
- Solid project management capabilities; strong business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Position Type: Intern
% Travel Involved: None
Country: United States
Category: Customer Service