SCO Family of Services Family Dynamics - Summer Instructor 8 in New York
Work with students daily Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm (during the summer program).
- Participate in daily recreational, creative, and artistic activities; Plan and implement age-appropriate activities (music, art, dance, sports, etc).
- Chaperone daily/weekly field trips.
- Motivate and maintain active involvement of program participants.
- Ensure the safety of all program participants & provide constant supervision to assigned groups of children.
- Submit weekly lesson plans.
- Attend all required meetings and trainings, and maintain a good record of attendance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
HS Diploma or GED required; AA, BA/BS preferred.
- Currently pursuing a degree in education is a plus.
- Prior experience working with elementary, middle and/or high school populations.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must have excellent written and reading skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Job: *INSTRUCTOR -936
Title: Family Dynamics - Summer Instructor 8
Location: New York
Requisition ID: 32510