Arnold & Porter Summer/Fall Clerk in New York, New York
Arnold & Porter is seeking a Summer/Fall Clerk to support the Talent Department of the New York office. This is a temporary position working35 hours per week from May 2018 - September 2018.
• Entering data into the applicant database and Excel spreadsheets.
• Processing interview schedules in applicant database.
• Processing candidate correspondence (both letters and emails).
• Preparing on campus interview binders for the interviewers and hospitality suite hosts.
• Preparing and shipping marketing materials for on campus interviews.
• Preparing nametags for receptions and offer dinners.
• Preparing resume packets for attorneys attending receptions and offer dinners.
• Preparing spreadsheets and PDFs of candidate materials and interview evaluations for offer decision meetings.
• Prior office experience.
• Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our Firm's equal opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and terms and conditions, including, without limitation, recruitment, employment, assignment, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.