Gensler Student Internship - Accounting & Finance - Summer 2018 in New York, New York
Student Internship - Accounting & Finance - Summer 2018
As an intern in Gensler s New York office, you will join our Finance and Accounting team for a full-time paid internship opportunity running approximately from the end of May to mid- August 2018. You must be available for the entire duration of the program.
What You Will Do During This Internship
* Get exposure to the metrics of our business including accounts payable, accounts receivable, timecards, reporting and project accounting
* Assemble information and prepare reports using excel
* Assist with reimbursable back-up
* Participate in various ad hoc projects
* Assist with filing
* You have Completed your first year and are working towards a Bachelor s degree in the Finance or Accounting field
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, strong excel skills required
Your additional characteristics
* Comfortable in a professional, fast-paced, collaborative office environment
* Resourceful and self-motivated
* Enthusiastic team player
* Demonstrated leadership in their school and/or community
* Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple/shifting priorities
* Ability to work independently, navigate and maintain productivity in a matrix environment
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We re not just designers. We re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. Whether we re refreshing a retailer s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient and more impactful.
How to Apply
Upload your resume In PDF form . R esumes/Portfolios submitted in Microsoft Word will be not reviewed.
Deadline for Applications: April 1, 2018
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Back Email Apply Now
Employer's Job# 11972
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.