L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc. Marketing Summer Intern ( Baxter of California) in New York, New York
L OR AL USA UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Baxter of California
Who You Are:
* Have an Entrepreneurial mindset who wants to make a positive impact
* Thrive in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
* Have a strong attention to detail creatively and analytically
* Can foster a (healthy) Competitive spirit and collaborative team environment
* Resourceful, can take initiative, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
* Have a Passion for the applied discipline in its many facets
What You Want:
* Contribute to a very busy and dynamic team while sharing fresh insight
* Fully own an individual project with Strategic business impact
* Network and learn through informal events and formal training
* Develop presentation skills and Business acumen from leading managers in the CPG industry
* Bragging rights and Tangible results that will be used long after your internship
Who We Are:
If we ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our summer internship.
Baxter of California is the fastest growing grooming brand in the US. Founded in 1965, Baxter offers a full assortment of hair, skin, body and shave essentials, designed to help you live life true. All of our formulas are designed in Los Angeles and are simple, clean and effective no frills! Baxter of California brings the California lifestyle to the global stage with availability in key retailers, department stores, barbershops and independent lifestyle stores across the world. Learn more at www.baxterofcalifornia.com
Other Must Haves to Apply:
* Current Junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
* Ability to work in our West Hollywood office between June - August 2018.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Employer's Job# 49509
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.