Atlantic Health System Summer Internship 2018 in Morristown, New Jersey
The 2018 Summer Internship Program is a paid opportunity and will be implemented through the Human Resources department.
The Summer and Administrative Internship Programs will:
• Provide students with exposure to the health care industry and networking opportunities
• Benefit the community by helping students get started and enhance the local workforce
• Promote AHS as a Trusted Network of Caring® and a Great Place to Work
• Summer Internship Program – Recent high school graduate (2018 or less than 6 months since graduation) or student enrolled at an accredited university, pursuing a bachelor’s degree
• Summer Administrative Internship Program – Student currently enrolled at an accredited university, pursuing a graduate degree
• Must meet AHS hiring requirements to include a background check and drug screen
• Must comply with AHS policies and regulations
• Ability to work independently as well as work in collaboration with department team
• Must respect privacy and maintain confidentiality of our customers, patients and families
Interns must be willing to work full-time from June 4 through August 10 and commit to a minimum of 375 hours of work for the duration of the internship.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Position Type FT/PT/PD
Shift 8:30am - 4:30pm
Department Various Departments
Facility Corporate Office - Morristown