Henry Schein Henry Schein CSR Summer Intern in Melville, New York
Performs a variety of tasks/projects that address the needs of the department. The assignments are related to primary care and the connection to doing well by doing good. The assignments may include conducting research in the corporate philanthropy/social responsibility field as well as doing cost-benefit analysis of different programs. As possible, a reasonable balance will be made between the intern's learning goals and the specific assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with leadership to understand our corporate social responsibility program and strategy.
2. Works with the department prioritizing work assignments and act as a liaison with other departments.
3. Performs a variety of tasks/projects that address the needs of the department with particular attention to database management and good customer service to external partners.
4. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required such as event management.
IN ADDITION TO THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE, ALL POSITIONS ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS: Currently enrolled in high school or college
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status..
Employer's Job# R106756
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.