Honeywell Returning Mechanical Engineering Co-op Summer 2018 in Mason, Ohio
Returning Mechanical Engineering Co-op Summer 2018
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Mechanical Technician Co-op will be working on an exciting hands on position with a rapidly growing company that works to support the customer demonstration center.
- Responsible for maintaining the mechanical upkeep and cleanliness of the demo center.
- Will support all customer demos and require customer interaction.
- Assist with design and implementation of preventative maintenance plan for demo loop and engineering loop.
- Perform preventative maintenance on demo equipment.
Assist Product Development with test setups and testing as needed.
25 Administrative support to the engineering team
25 Test data maintenance
25 Communication support
25 System support and maintenance
Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Must possess the ability to work with hand tools and hand-held power tools with appropriate attention to safety.
- Although this is primarily an office environment, you may provide customer or product support which may require strenuous physical activity including extensive walking, lifting of heavy objects, carrying, climbing stairs and ladders, working at heights, etc.
- Work may also be in conditions of high or low temperatures.
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req138026
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.