Packaging Corporation of America Misc. Summer Help (10 openings) in Liverpool, New York
• Full time position for 90 days between May 1st and Sept 30.
• Perform a variety of manufacturing tasks using Production Equipment to ensure steady workflow.
• Work in a corrugated plant assisting the operator or assistant operator by ensuring quality checks are performed before, during, and upon completion of orders.
• Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.
• Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
• May stack boxes, clean areas of facility, or perform other general operator or helper duties
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Graduate or GED.
• Must be willing work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift and overtime, as needed.
• Strong safety background with a good attendance record.
• Ability to work closely on a day-to-day basis with other production personnel.
• Ability to work in a team environment and possesses excellent communication skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• College enrollment and/or experience in a packaging or other manufacturing environment, with an understanding that temperatures and volumes of work may vary.
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you are interested in employment with PCA and meet the basic qualifications listed above, please fill out a Job Interest Form packet at the address below and reference Job # 18-384-03:
Packaging Corporation of America
4471 Steelway Blvd. South
Liverpool, NY 13090
Mon - Fri from 8:30am - 4:00pm
CNY Works (attn:PCA)
960 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
Oswego Workforce NY (attn:PCA)
200 N. 2nd Street
Fulton, NY 13069
Cayuga Works Career Center (attn:PCA)
199 Franklin St.
Auburn, NY 13021