Hershey Entertainment and Resorts SUMMER SERVER, Bear's Den in Hershey, Pennsylvania
This position is responsible for the professional and courteous serving of food and beverage to guests in a high-paced environment within the Bears Den at the Hershey Lodge.
This is a seasonal position beginning April/May 2018. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Performing all aspects of opening and closing procedures necessary for the successful operation of business conducted
- Responsibly serving and handling alcoholic beverages
- Requisitioning all service-related products and equipment
- Creating and closing guest checks and charges
- Accurately completing day ending reports and deposits and maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the sporting world and its daily occurrences.
- Must be able to pass RAMP certification test within the probation period.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Must have experience in serving alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle cash.
- Physical requirements include standing, walking, bending and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a loud environment.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- Specific Hours include breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Hershey Lodge
Interest: Food & Beverage
Hourly Wage: $4.00