Continental Corporation Intern (Summer) - Payroll in Ft. Mill, South Carolina
About Continental Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more than 233,000 people in 56 countries.
Auto req ID 87158BR
Job Title Intern (Summer) - Payroll
Country United States
Posting Location Ft. Mill, SC
This position will sit in the Finance Department and report directly to the Payroll Manager.
In this role, the Intern has the opportunity to learn and experience a wide variety of payroll functions such as;
• Garnishment Administration in SAP
• Electronic Disbursement (EDR) requests for funding
• Payroll tax notice tracking and applications
• Tax reconciliations and HR system audits
• Balancing of Year to Date payroll statements in SAP
• Documentation for payroll and tax processes
• Invoice tracking/ ADP Cost Analysis
• General Ledger reporting and analysis
• Actively Enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s degree program at an accredited university
• Able to work 24+ hours a week during normal business hours in our office
• Minimum of a 2.8 GPA
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Customer service oriented
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
*This position will not offer relocation or visa sponsorship. *
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.