Schneider Electric Supply Chain and Logistics Intern- Summer 2018 in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Our Foxboro, MA Manufacturing Plant is looking for an Intern interested in learning the world of Supply Chain and Logistics!
What do you get to do in this position?
- Hands on experience in data analytics with our Supply Chain organization
- Day to day logistics assignment
- Project management
- Cross functional communication
This job might be for you if:
- Have successfully completed your sophomore year of college or further
- Are pursuing a degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar field
- Looking for experience with a wide view of global logistics in a dynamic warehouse environment
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Apr 14, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0045E9