WOW! Internet Cable Phone 2018 Summer Intern - IT in Englewood, Colorado
The WOW! 2018 summer internship is up and running! The goal at WOW! is to provide hardworking students exposure to a future in IT with specific knowledge of our industry as well as real-world business experience. We are seeking dedicated undergraduate (Jr/Sr) and Graduate students who embody our 4 core values:
- Respect: Treat others as they want to be treated -- know your customer.
- Integrity: Choose to do what's right.
- Spirit of Service: Provide the WOW! experience by being reliable, easy to work with and pleasantly surprising to each other and to our customers every time.
- Accountability: Deliver value enhancing work on time and as needed, utilizing our resources in their highest and best use.
The WOW! Summer intern program will run from June-August.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist all members of assigned department with daily operations and special projects.
- Work with IT leadership on a variety of different functions.
- Participate in Lunches with Leaders, cross functional meetings, and other scheduled events.
- Attend meetings with executives throughout company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled student at a college or university (Undergrad or Graduate) preferably in a technology focused program.
- Excellent written, oral communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented and a well-organized individual.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and professional attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to commit to full length of the program. Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * Regularly required to talk and hear * Required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork * Required to use close vision and be able to focus * Must be able to perform computer functions and operate routine office equipment * Required to sit or stand at a desk and field calls for a full work day * Lifting is limited to files and documents or test equipment of no more than 15-25 pounds.
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer