Copper Mountain Resort Woodward Copper Photo Content Specialist in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Woodward Copper Photo Content Specialist
Job Status: Seasonal
The Photo Content Specialist is responsible for producing assets to support the marketing efforts of Woodward Copper. This includes asset generation (shooting photos), asset organization, and editing/posting photos for Woodward's website and social media outlets. This person is required to help plan photo shoots and manage their own schedule to capture all content on the Woodward shot list. The Photo Content Specialist may also be asked to work with Digital Media campers as an instructor in the Woodward at Copper Digital Media programs. This person must be motivated to capture all aspects of the Woodward Summer Camp experience including the Barn, Terrain Parks, Camp Activities, and all action sports including Ski, Snowboard, Skate, BMX, MTB, Scooter, and Cheer. The Photo Content Specialist will assist other media team members as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage time effectively in order to capture all necessary items on Woodward's shot list
- Capturing/editing/logging all photo assets of Woodward Copper campers, visiting pros, and events
- Work closely with the Marketing Supervisor and Content Coordinator to support marketing messages and capture all of the various content needs
- Work with the Content Team to publish photos to the web
- Assist with the video/photo management system- properly tag, categorize, and store all digital assets
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
- Report back to Marketing Supervisor or Content Coordinator on project timeframes and priorities
- Work with Content Team to achieve similar "look" to all content
- Work with Marketing Supervisor and Content Coordinator to schedule all necessary shoots
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with modest supervision
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and handle many projects at once
- Self-motivated with an ability to solve problems independently
- Commitment to guest and employee satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and understand the dynamic nature of a team environment including member roles
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Intermediate or higher skiing and/or riding ability
- Valid US Driver's license
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors/Graduate degree in related field or two to three years of related experience
- Established Photography portfolio, including action and lifestyle content required
- Video skills preferred, but not required
- Experience with Photoshop required
- Experience working with Mac computers
- Professional working knowledge of DSLR's or Mirrorless cameras and accessories/equipment
- Basic working knowledge of social media, cloud storage sites like Box.com, and video hosting sites
- Experience in a camp or program setting.
- Experience working with a client/customer/business to achieve an end product that meets requirements and deadlines.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled