Copper Mountain Resort Summer Property Management Facilities Technician in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Summer Property Management Facilities Technician
Job Status: Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Job Summary: The Copper Association / Property Management team provides outstanding association management, facilities and maintenance services for Copper Mountain managed properties. It is the Technician's responsibility to carry out all entry level duties in a manner to contribute to the team's overall effectiveness. Technician's must be flexible with working schedule and be able to communicate effectively in person and via radio in the English language.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all HOA facilities (building, grounds and equipment) common area high quality maintenance, cleaning and systems monitoring to assure consistent, outstanding presentation of properties under our management.
- Common areas may include: Lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, fitness rooms, garages, stairwells, steam rooms, games rooms, hot-tub rooms, surrounding areas, ski locker rooms, building entrances/porte cocheres etc.
- Report any maintenance issues in properties to ensure all locations are fully operational, safe and well-maintained.
- Work closely with other Copper departments
- Deliver outstanding custodial services with a focus on customer service.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Powdr-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's and employee's expectations.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity.
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information.
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Is supportive of Core Values.
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach.
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure, variable business level environment.
- Is flexible with hours and days of work.
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week.
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life.
- Fluency with spoken English required
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/English a plus
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Color and night vision
- Sitting up to 10%
- Standing up to 100%
- Crawling up to 25%
- Inclement weather up to 25%
- Lifting up to 50#
- Working indoors up to 75%
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent or one year of work experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to stay with a job/company for at least one year
- One year team work experience required
- One year building/building systems or equivalent facilities cleaning or maintenance experience desired
Copper Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled