Jewish Community Center Summer Camp Senior Counselors (HS Graduates and beyond) in Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Ensure the safety and well being of each of the campers, every moment of every day.
- Lead your group to every activity, while supervising and encouraging each campers participation with your own as a model. **
- Lead your Junior Counselor(s) and CIT(s) with your own model of participation and enthusiasm throughout each activity. Create a cooperate and strong team dynamic.
- Structure any free time during the day with fun, interesting and appropriate activities.
- Must be a HS graduate or older
- Be available to work June 25-August 17th 8:30am-4:30 pm daily (closed July 4)
- Attend all mandatory camp trainings
The Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC is a full-service agency which provides programs and services to the community, from pre-school through older adults, including early childhood education, school-age programming, special needs programming, teen services, adult and older adult programs, as well as day camp, summer pool club, health, fitness and recreation programs for all ages.The JCC also provides a variety of cultural arts programs and programs with significant Judaic content. We collaborate with other community agencies including the United Way, Somerset Art Association, and area synagogues. The JCC is in its 18th year of operation. All indicators point to the success of the Center growing membership and membership retention, growing camp and early childhood programs, increased usage by adults and teens, and a growing senior program.
Date Posted: 05/07/2018
Title: Summer Camp Senior Counselors (HS Graduates and beyond)
JCC: Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC
Location: Bridgewater, NJ