USG Corporation Production Operator (Summer Hire) - Bridgeport in Bridgeport, Alabama
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
Our employees are the backbone that supports our organization. That’s why we hire people for careers, not jobs. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us – find out how you can join our team and build your career with USG:http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
Performance of various manual labor tasks in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be willing and able to learn equipment operation.
- Possess basic communication and problem solving skills.
- Be willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Wear and use all required safety equipment
Candidates must be18 years or older to apply and must be able to successfully complete USG’s pre-employment screening requirements.
- Must possess the ability to work safety and effectively in a manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work rotating shifts and any assigned overtime.
- Candidates must be enrolled in college level coursework.
Title: Production Operator (Summer Hire) - Bridgeport
Requisition ID: BRI10157
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.