Copper Mountain Resort Woodward Summer Camp Groomer in Boreal, California
For your application to be considered:
- Please complete all questions in full
- Submit a resume
- Provide 3 references
Boreal Ridge Corporation is committed to success in all of its endeavors. The corporation is comprised of Boreal Mountain Resort, Soda Springs Winter Resort and Woodward Tahoe Action Sports Training Center. The successful employee will possess a passion for our sports, business, customers and employees. We expect our employees to have a "can do", positive attitude toward top performance, growth and development with excellent communication skills embodied in a collaborative style. Finally, we strive to find an entrepreneurial spirit for innovation which will differentiate us from our competitors.
Please be aware incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed.
Boreal Ridge Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You need to be willing to maintain ski runs to perfection. Maintain snow grooming equipment in a professional manner.
All camp employees are role models to our campers and should be prepared to represent the Woodward brand to the highest standard.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Performs daily equipment inspections at start of shift, completes log, and maintains equipment fluid levels.
- Groom ski runs to seamless corduroy using combination of blade and tiller.
- Builds and maintains ski lift loading and unloading ramps.
- Builds, maintains, grooms tube lanes, up-skis, load/unload ramps
- Builds and maintains mini snowmobile track
- Removing snow.
- Making snow.
Need to be at least 21 years or older.
Need to have previous heavy equipment experience.
- Must pass a background and DMV check
- Must provide 3 references Must provide an up-to-date resume
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled