State Street Summer Intern – Technology Research in Financial Services (Graduate or Undergraduate) in Austin, Texas
As part of State Street’s continued investment in technological transformation, we are seeking expertise in the field of Cloud Platform Development, Robotics Process Automation and Cognitive development. Any financial background is certainly a plus in our business, but not required.
Work with a team of researchers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers and QA engineers to assist in the following:
- Perform data collection, preprocessing, feature engineering, data visualization and analysis.
- Build automation of data collection and preprocessing.
- Build models to address business problems.
- Design, develop, test and/or support microservices to operationalize and productize deployment of resulting models and solutions.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Development of software analysis skills
- Enrichment of understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Development of time and project management skills
- Pursuing a BS, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, MIS, or another related technical field
- Experience in working on an Open Source project a plus but not required.
- Appreciate the value of diversity (in all its forms) brings to our team and company
Able to communicate effectively, strong written and verbal communications skills (English)
Posted 27 Days Ago
- Full time