Stanley Black and Decker Graphic Design Internship (Summer 2018) in Towson, Maryland
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker’s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue.The Global Tools & Storage Division manufactures and markets power tools, hand tools and power tool accessories under the brands of DEWALT, Black & Decker, Stanley, Bostitch, Porter-Cable and many more.
In these challenging roles… In these various positions you will have exposure to several areas of Graphic Design at Stanley Black & Decker and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects with a cross functional team of professionals.
With great rewards… This position will provide you with:
- A utility role interacting with key members of a fortune 500 company
- A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
- Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
- Competitive Compensation
Key Responsibilities: The Graphic Design Intern will work with internal design team to create awareness for our Stanley Black & Decker brands. They will also:
- Participate in creation of new strategic concepts for packaging and merchandising designs to brand guidelines (including mock ups, preparation of files, etc.)
- Create design work for Logos/branding
- Organize, prioritize, and manager multiples graphics projects
- Coordinate photoshoots for assigned key drive items
- Communicated effectively with internal clients and teams
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field
- Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
- Results oriented
- Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel – intermediate to advanced skills required
- Basic understanding/ability to navigate web-based programs
- Effective Follow-up/Communication skills required
- Strong Project Management/Organizational Skills.
Requisition Number: 48613BR
Title: Graphic Design Internship (Summer 2018)
Business: US - GTS - General
State / Country / Province: Maryland
No. of Positions: 3
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.