Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Process Development Analytics Co-op, Spring and Summer 2018 in Tarrytown, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
There are 2 openings in this department for Spring and Summer 2018 (6 months total). Each opening is described below:
This person will be working in Analytics within Preclinical Manufacturing and Process Development in Tarrytown, NY. We are looking for an organized, detail oriented student to work in the Commercially Enabling Analytics group of the Pre-Clinical Manufacturing and Process Development Department.
• The candidate will be responsible for conducting various analytical assays to support process development efforts throughout the department
• The candidate will be responsible for analyzing experimental data and communicating the results via a LIMS database
• The candidate will assist current analysts in various aspects of lab maintenance, including lab cleanliness, instrument maintenance, and organization of lab supplies
• The candidate is expected to maintain meticulous records of their experimental work through an electronic lab notebook
• Strong preference will be given to students who have experience working in a research lab
Start building your skills at Regeneron.
• Must be pursuing a degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent science major
• Experience with general lab skills such as pipetting, making buffered solutions
General Co-op Program Requirements:
• Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD
• Prefer demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown campus
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.