The Boeing Company Boeing Business Intern Program (Paid) - Summer 2018 (Multiple Locations) in Seattle, Washington
For over 100 years, Boeing has shaped the course of human history through aerospace innovations. Today, because of our amazing people and powerful technologies, our products connect the globe, protect freedom, and advance scientific discovery around the world. From the depths of the ocean, to Mars and beyond, we're inspiring the next century of explorers – we invite you join us on the journey ahead!
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
• Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
• Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
• Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
• Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
We offer internship opportunities in several areas including: Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations and Human Resources. These opportunities span across all of our Business Units: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space and Security; Shared Services Group; Boeing Capital Corporation; and Corporate. At Boeing, these roles are essential to running a business that connects and protects people around the world.
Visit our program website to learn more about the opportunities available:
Other Job-Related Information:
JOB PREFERENCES: Upon applying, candidates will be able to submit preferences for both position type and geographic location. For a description of the different business areas in which there are opportunities available, please visit our Business Intern Program website.
APPLICATION GUIDANCE: Clearly state your cumulative GPA, degree type with major and graduation date (month & year) on your resume. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as hiring is conducted on a rolling basis.
BENEFITS: Boeing offers a competitive internship compensation package and early consideration to interns for full-time opportunities. Intern benefits include relocation assistance for those who qualify.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2018 Note: The majority of opportunities are for students currently pursuing their Undergraduate degree. For those currently pursuing their Master’s degree, positions are primarily within Human Resources. • Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
• Passion for the aerospace industry • Academic excellence (GPA of 3.0 or higher) and community involvement • Competencies in the following areas: Adaptability, Analytical Skills, Business Acumen, Communication, Decision Making, Initiative, Leadership, and Teamwork • Business-related major as listed on our Business Intern Program website
Some positions may require an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Most positions need to meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Organization: *BCA Business Operations
Title: Boeing Business Intern Program (Paid) - Summer 2018 (Multiple Locations)
Requisition ID: 1700007501