L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc. 2018 Undergraduate Sales Summer Internship in New York, New York
L OR AL USA UNDERGRADUATE COMMERCIAL SALES SUMMER INTERNSHIP
* Have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to make a positive impact
* Thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy managing multiple projects
* Have a strong attention to detail
* Can foster a (healthy) competitive spirit and collaborative team environment
* Can take initiative, are resourceful, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
* Aspire to be a leader who wants to manage relationships and understand the market
You want to...
* Contribute to a very busy and dynamic commercial sales team while sharing fresh insight
* Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact
* Network and learn through informal events and formal training
* Develop presentation skills and business acumen from industry leaders
* Have bragging rights and tangible results that will be used long after your internship
Who We Are:
If we ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our commercial sales summer internship.
We are looking to develop the commercial sales professional of the future the 2.0 version in a world where sales and distribution of consumer products are multi-channel and multi-platform and the market dynamics are ever-changing. So we may place our summer interns in a variety of areas to get a taste of the business: Account Management, eCommerce, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Sales Planning, or Retail.
Our summer internship is the main path to be considered for L Or al s full-time Commercial Sales Leadership Development Program upon graduation based on overall performance. Expect to have full time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our senior management during this 10-12 week experience. Just think, you could enter Senior year with an offer!
Other Must Haves to Apply:
* Current Junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
* Willing to work in our US headquarters based in NYC, but be mobile to any of our US based offices in the future (NY, NJ, RI, AR, MN, IL)
Learn More at lorealoncampus.com
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Employer's Job# 41769
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.