Wells Dairy Inc. Internship - Shipping and Receiving - Summer 2018 in Le Mars, Iowa
Under general supervision provides essential support for departmental functions that include a wide range of activities and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform operational and administrative functions as it relates to academic major.
- Work on special projects as assigned by functional leader.
- Assist in implementing functional strategies and support the team in reaching goals and objectives.
- Support the departmental deliverables and help in planning and supporting tasks.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
Prepares shipping documents and correspondence pertaining to the work of the department in a timely and accurate manner.
Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form professionally and effectively with co-workers, departments, drivers, customers and vendors as well.
Must be able to understand quality standards, methods, procedures and reporting as required.
Responsible to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
Reviews and prepares reports; selects and interprets information to be included, ensures accuracy of all documents and will be required to handle confidential information with professionalism.
- Have an applicable degree program and coursework that corresponds with the internship applied for. Prefer entering their Junior/Senior year of a 4 year degree program.
- Prefer a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting: Oct 9, 2017, 3:58:06 PM
Req ID: 1700000640